GTS-Infotel Nigeria was created in 2005 with the primary objective was to become a pioneer Mobile Access Provider to Enterprise MVAS accessible to the entire base of mobile Consumers on dedicated VAS long numbers over Voice, SMS & USSD channels.
For more than 10 years, GTS-Infotel Nigeria has been a leading VAS Provider specializing:
- Provision of 2-way SMS Shortcodes services through direct connections of its SMS Gateway platform to the 4 mobile network operators to Enterprises and other VAS Providers.
- Provision of VoiceMail & Missed Call Alert solution to Globacom.
- Aggregation of Caller Ring Back Tone (CRBT) and other digital Content on MTN & Airtel networks, in partnership with various local & international Content Providers.
As of today, GTS-Infotel counts more than 50 local Enterprise customers as reference for SMS Shortcodes services, across the following main sectors: ICT/MVAS Technology including Startup, Bank & Insurance, FMCG Brand, Marketing Agency, Media, Education.
However, facing with multiple challenges in the development of its core business, GTS-Infotel finally obtains a second VAS/ Special Numbering Service licence in July 2014 with blocks of 0700-longcodes in June 2017.
With these new resources, GTS-Infotel is still in process of interconnecting its core VAS network to all the local mobile GSM networks in order to introduce into the market the 0700-longcode numbers (also called mobile DID) dedicated to Cloud Business Communication services accessible to all mobile GSM subscribers over Voice, SMS and USSD channels.
Our 0700-Longcodes service offer will address the high demand from various local Value-Added Reseller partners, including: Unified Communication Service Providers, ICT/Web Service Providers and Startups.
Morever, in the context of the digital economy, and with its new Mobinawa network,
GTS-Infotel is now positioning itself as the first local mobile OTT-VAS Operator, a pure-player in the Telecom & ICT Ecosystem, specialized in the provision of Unified Mobile Access services to Enterprise ICT & digital services accessible to all mobile Consumers via:
- Mobinawa App across Internet network
- Dedicated VAS long numbers (Longcodes) across all local GSM networks.
Designed and deployed in the cloud by GTS Africa, Mobinawa network is the first business-social network and key component of the success of the digital transformation of companies in Nigeria.
After 3 years of R&D, Mobinawa network is now deployed in its pilot phase in Nigeria.
For more information on Mobinawa Network, click here.
GTS-Infotel delivers cutting-edge solutions to its valued clients, relying largely on the strength of its alliances, its sophisticated technology and its highly skilled human resources.
- The value of its technical expertise and professionalism has enabled the company and his founder to earn industry recognition:
GTS-Infotel Nigeria is the first licensed VAS Provider, appointed as a member of the Industry Working Group on Shortcodes regulation setting up by the NCC in 2013.
- The National Executive Council (NEC) of Association of Telecommunications Companies of Nigeria (ATCON), appointed the Founder & Managing Director of GTS-Infotel Nigeria to serve in the capacity of Coordinator, Value Added Services Providers in the 2014 – 2016 National Executive Council of the Association.
- In October 2015, the Association of Telecommunications Companies of Nigeria (ATCON) granted to the Founder & Managing Director of GTS-Infotel Nigeria, the Pioneer Award for his humongous contribution in the development of Telecoms VAS market in Nigeria.
- In July 2018, The Founder & Managing Director of GTS-Infotel Nigeria was profiled among the 100 leading Telecom & ICT personalities in Nigeria, a book published by ATCON.
16 Rue Ampère
95300 Pontoise, France
Tel : +331 82 88 48 88
GTS-Infotel Nigeria Ltd
Philips Building, KM 16,Ikorodu Road,
Ojota Bus Stop, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234 1 632 3403
GTS-Infotel Cameroon SA
Rue de l'Independance, Immeuble Face Calafatas.
B.P 11722, Yaoundé, Cameroun
Tel: +237 243 065 473