The GTS-VoIP Switch Gateway is a carrier-grade platform deployed in a local datacenter with multiple SIP trunks to Voice/Video application platforms, and with direct SIP Trunk interconnectivity links with local GSM networks.
The VoIP Switch Gateway enables the creation of each customer voice account identified by its IP address and the activation of one or multiple assigned GTS numbers, configured per default for inbound Voice/Video call service.
In addition, each GTS number associated to a customer voice account can also be configured to operate outbound Voice/Video call service with the assigned GTS number as callerID.
Features of the GTS-VoIP Switch Gateway
- Activation of one or multiple GTS numbers assigned to each customer (Enterprise and Reseller) account, and configured for inbound voice/video call service.
- White-list of caller-ID, enabling outbound calls only from the authorized callerID and IP addresses, in order to block spamming calls or international calls.
- Number portability, enabling routing of outbound calls to the right local GSM network if the recipient mobile number is ported and not registered as mobinawa number.
- Fast, secure & quality transport and delivery of calls delivery from/to customers Voice platforms to/from Mobinawa subscribers.
- Detailed CDR & statistics and billing reporting accessible via web interface by customers.